"Okay... What is Kelacream?"
Kelacream is a topical cream that helps remove heavy metals from your body in a process called chelation.
It sucks the heavy metals from your body which can reduce scar tissue and plaque in the arteries.
Removal of heavy metals can also help lower blood pressure. Lowering blood pressure can reduce the risk of both heart attacks and strokes. Chelation can reduce inflammation, pain, and swelling in the body, and may also limit symptoms related to Alzheimer’s Disease
The active ingredient in Kelacream is calcium disodium EDTA.
EDTA was first used in the 1950s for the treatment of heavy metal poisoning. Calcium disodium EDTA chelation removes heavy metals and minerals from the blood, such as lead, iron, copper, and calcium.
Kelacream is approved by the FDA for use in treating lead poisoning and toxicity from other heavy metals.
"How do I get more bang for the buck with Kelacream EDTA?"
In order for Kelacream to work, a therapeutic amount needs to be absorbed into your body.
Because Kelacream is a topical, almost none of the active ingredient (EDTA) is metabolized. In other words -- only a small amount of EDTA becomes ineffective, so most of it is used to rid your body of harmful metals.
Because most of it is used, the effective dose is lower when compared to oral EDTA products. That means you need less of it to get the result you're looking for ... you get more bang for the buck.
Topical administration delivery also results in a majority of the EDTA bypassing the liver and kidneys. This action puts less stress on the organs and allows the EDTA to remain in the body longer.
Longer time in the body means it has more time to bind to the harmful metals. The more of these metals are removed from your body, the better you feel.
Remember: It is best to consult a health care practitioner when taking Kelacream and all nutritional supplements.
"How Do I Use This Stuff?"
Kelacream is hypoallergenic and can be used as a moisturizing cream as well.
- Apply Kelacream to clean, dry skin. For best results, apply in one or more of the following areas: inside of the arms, upper chest, inner thighs, back of knees, tops or sides of feet, ankles, neck or face
- Massage Kelacream into the skin until the color of the cream applied to the skin becomes clear. It may take several minutes for the EDTA to be completely absorbed.
- Once Kelacream has absorbed into the skin. you may wash your skin if you want to. Washing the skin will not negatively affect your results.
- Kelacream is for topical use only.
- You may experience a slight tingling or itchy sensation for a few minutes when first applying the Kelacream. This will depend on your type of skin, thickness and sensitivity.
- It is common to experience a slight rash on the body, whether on the area you applied the cream or a different area all together.
- Every individual is different and experiences can and may differ.
- Should you experience any type of rash, it should be short lived (not longer than 24-48 hours) and not painful. This is a normal part of detoxifying and is not cause for concern. It actually means Kelacream is working hard for you!
- Extremely rare: If you experience a rash for more than 48 hours -- or if the rash becomes painful -- discontinue the Kelacream immediately and contact your healthcare provider.
- If you experience symptoms of acute heavy metal toxicity, seek medical attention.
While heavy metals have been linked to cardiovascular health problems, the mechanism in the body of how chelation works to improve cardiovascular function has not been established.
All that is known for certain is the presence of heavy metals negatively impact cardiovascular function and removing them may improve your health.
Anecdotal evidence has shown that chelation therapy can improve cardiovascular function, however, Kelacream makes no claims for the removal of arterial plaque from the arteries.
Stay Hydrated! Here Are Your Water Consumption Guidelines
Ensure you consume plenty of water when using Kelacream.
Kelacream is gentle and does not put a heavy burden on the kidneys. The process of chelation is more effective when a greater amount of water is consumed to help flush the toxic metals from your body.
If you do not exercise or have a lot of physical activity, your recommended water consumption is about 44 oz of water per 100 lbs. per day.
While using Kelacream, increase your water consumption by 12 oz per 100 lbs. of body weight.
You may calculate your water consumption here: http://www.csgnetwork.com/humanh2owater.html
"How does Kelacream compare to Intravenous (IV) chelation treatments?"
A typical course of IV chelation is about 30 treatments, with each treatment providing 2.5 – 3.0 grams (2,500 mg – 3,000 mg) of EDTA.
For this example 3,000 mg will be used.
One application of Kelacream will provide 350 mg of EDTA . It will take about nine applications to equal one IV treatment.
Each jar of Kelacream is designed to last approximately 30 days (8 oz is 240 ml. 240 ml ÷ 7.5 ml (350 mg) = 32 applications).
If we go by the typical course of IV therapy (3,000 mg), you will need 9 applications to achieve this dosage (3,150 mg). Using 9 Kelacream applications to simulate 1 IV treatment, multiplied by 30 is 180 applications or 6 jars in total.
Obviously, one jar of Kelacream is not going to be enough to eliminate YEARS of accumulated heavy metals. At a minimum, we encourage at least 3 jars to have a meaningful outcome. It may take six or more depending your age, where you have lived, what type of work you do, what you do for enjoyment, your lifestyle, and a variety of other factors.
"What do I do next?"
The more of these toxic metals you remove from your body, the better you feel.
If you believe Kelacream is right for you, scroll up to the top of this page. Because you will need more than one jar, select Autoship and Save (10%). When you select Autoship, we will send your treatment on a schedule every month so you don't accidentally run out.
When you have completed your desired treatment, simply cancel your autoship.
Scroll up now, select Autoship and Save (10%), and then click "add to cart", and we look forward to hearing about how go you feel after the toxic metals are chelated out from your body.